About
Navigation
Music
Archieve
Twitter

Thursday 19 November 2009

A short note to that old guy owning SME.

Seriously I thought abt this sentence for ages, but in the end I came to the conclusion that it's only fair and right to say this:

KILL HIS WIFE AND RAPE HIS DAUGHTER !!!
AND IF HE'S GOT A SON, MAKE HIM GAY !!!
CUT HIS BALLS OFF!
MAKE HIM ONLY 1,50 TALL !!!!!!!!!


I wonder IF he has family at all!
How can such a shithead have ppl who are related to him?

Ok he at least got parents.
And if he got parents, they either are as fucking shitty as he is (and then I would insult his parents, too)
or they are completely normal ppl, who DON'T treat others like shit.
They I would really wonder, how they feel abt having a rotten son like him.
You Bastard.


And if he's got a wife and kids, then WTF?
Who would marry such a ugly, egoistic man?
He could be so damn rich and so damn good-looking, I would marry him for whatever reason and if I didn't know abt him when I got married I would at last get divorced by now!
And take all my children with me, before they start to become like him.

What a freak of mankind, srsly.

I mean, who would want to live from money which came from ppl who were ripped off (by your husband)?
Woman do it like them, get rid off him. (You totally deserve it, don't you know?)


This old bastard has as much honour as a dipshit.
And a dipshit at least got a reason for treating ppl like shit.


I honestly wonder if he can look into his own eyes every morning.
If he can, I hope that his reflection turns into some monster which tells him that if he doesn't change his life immediately, he will be swallowed by some ancient ghost.
May god (and here I speak of the Asian god) punish him and his family for his greed.
And for his ugly conservative-looking-asian-business-man face.

*punch*



Ok, all of this sounds a bit unrealistic.
Then let's at least hope that he will get or even better has (a?) stomach ulcer (Magengeschwür).
That's more than suitable to him and even normal for business man like him.

SHINEEEE !!!!


Chu, Ailing

No comments :

Post a Comment