About
Navigation
Music
Archieve
Twitter

Monday 24 February 2014

AILING N°1

있다 없으니까 - SISTAR19

Enzymatic Peelings

Blackheads

Pimples

Cleansing

Moisturising & Brightening



I swear by chemicals when it comes to skincare. Be it that mother nature has some wonder ingredients down her medicine bag, isn't it that scientists take those, do some research and finally create even better stuff? No wonder, enzymatic peeling or triple oxygen cream (with an advanced form of vitamin c, has to be more potent than nature's lame lemon slices' vitamin C that breaks down faster than taking effect) instantly caught my attention. The cleansing oil from Holika Holika is said to be a magic cure working with a wonder oil to bring out blackheads effectively.
Moving on to physics with the clarisonic brush, which finally found it's way into my life when I was looking for enzymatic peelings at the drug store and got hypnotised when the saleswoman suddenly sang the brush's praise. Yay or Nay? I hesitated to buy it, because I'd feel stupid about getting one when I knew about its benefits long before but never really wanted to own one.

I still need a good toner and a serum... Any recommendations?

As of now my products are mainly by La Roche-Posay, which helped my skin visibly during even the hardest times.

Chu, Ailing

No comments :

Post a Comment