About
Navigation
Music
Archieve
Twitter

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Pill Change

This is not a New Year's post.
Wait, it might be one.
Read, and judge for yourself.


So I might or might have not told you about my terrible illness, ok it's a syndrome - PCO syndrome.
Basically, I have too many male hormones (I did blog about this, right?)

I recently went to check with my gynaecologist again, who told me that I don't really have to do anything against it, since it doesn't really affect the quality of my life.
But I want to be on the pill ㅋㅋ
Not because I gt bf mah, but because I have massive hair loss (!!!) - lost about 1/3 of my hair liao, there used to be a time when I could hardly wrap a elastic two times around my entire hair, now can three times already!!!! - and n000 tits.

So she prescribed the pill to me, but still have to wait for quite some time till I can start.
More hair, more tits (/cough), less pimples!!!!
I only hope that I won't gain weight.


Also on a side note, it's really cool to have gfs who are practically further experienced in bf things than me.
I can be very blur and ask them all sorts of things, don't need to inform myself ㅋㅋ Or they will give me advise w/o me asking.
Also I can learn from them w/o having to experience things myself.

There's this quote by Confucius:
By three methods we may learn wisdom:
First, by reflection, which is noblest;
Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
I guess I'm talking about imitation, while my gf take the 3rd way.


Ok that's already it.
I kinda mean that a new period is (hopefully) starting in my life, which is the NY's spirit.


Chu, Ailing

No comments :

Post a Comment