About
Navigation
Music
Archieve
Twitter

Monday 27 June 2011

내가 널 부를 땐 Hello.

Fiction - Beast



Honestly am I antisocial or why do most blogs bore me to no end?
(This is a rhetorical question~)

I've just tried bloghopping a bit in order to discover new nice blogs to read, but whenever I just read the blog titles I think As if I gonna read that lowlife crap

And then most of the layouts are so... unaesthetic. 야!

(Yeah, I am totally saying in your face with a loud and forceful voice that my blog is the best, most beautiful blog of the universe. And guess what? By reading these lines you agreed. Congrats!)



Wtf, I think I got off-topic~

I wondered if I am antisocial because whatever those people say in their blogs, it doesn't bother me at all.

Yo boyfriend broke up with you?
Yo dog died?
Yo're going to write a extremely difficult test?


BORING, every neurones of the brain were roaring and the echo of their yells resounded with the walls of the skull, causing a tab to close.

Seriously, I wonder how anyone can even bring up enough sympathy just to read that crap, and then they are even commenting.

I mean, please, each second a gazillion of people brake up, write tests or have their dogs killed.



And on a sidenote, could it be that everyone has been in London a while ago?
Ya, now I feel mainstream.

On another sidenote, how come that most blogs I found were ran by Vietnamese (at least I think so?)
I should write a tutorial about How to find out if someone is Vietnamese by just looking at that person's pictures

LoLoL. I'm so pro at that.
Because most Vietnamese people (I'd like to note that I am making an efford to sound neutral*) have a certain way of posing, which is different from all other Asians.
Also their faces/make-up is strikingly unique and can be determined out of a bunch of other Asians.

The other day, my friend and I where checking out so-called models on facebook, who have un-Vietnamese names. I looked at their pictures and said Dude, that person is Vietnamese. My friend nvr believe until we stalked those people down, only to found out that their real name was sth Vietnamese (need a tut abt finding out if a name is Vietnamese or not, anyone?)


And everyone is kind of from-time-to-time-fashion-blogging.
Like every now and then a serious of photo shots.
Which I find disturbing, cuz either you have a fashion blog or not... not?




Whatever, I did find 2 or 3 nie blogs from really cute girls, so no, I'm not a hater (this time).

Wtf, you make me sound all negative and so on (putting the blame on everyone).





A short comment to Hello Hello from FT Island
The song is sucks.
First of all, the fact that their last (Korean) song had this distinctive 이제는 good bye good bye good bye and now their new song: 안녕이란 말 Hello hello 이젠 Goodbye goodbye.
Sounds nuts! Why both songs hv kind of the same line?
You could think that they got some sort of brand-new concept involving the usage of English greeting words wtf

Then this rap part starting with Listen up, aye! Nobody nobody nobody sounds like CN Blue stuff, which is disappointing. And it raises questions, questions like... Do they think they have to imitate CN Blue in order to be sucessful?

Lastly that Everybody say bla bla bla part. That's a very very cheap stylistic device (and I think the only one who could integrate it, without making it sound too desperate, is Secret).
It's totally unsuitable for a rock song and worst of all, it has absolutely no textual connection to the rest of the lyrics.

And, Hongki's gesture when singing the chorus is odd. Quite odd.


The only good things about the song are Seunghyun's rap, cuz he improved so much and it sounds really nice to the rest of the song.
And the background music ♥




Wtf I think that's it.
I tried to code a new layout, cuz I'm all bored, but cannot lah!
I lack whatever you need in order to code a new layout, that includes internet.


























Wait, I got these pics for you.
I snapped them myself in the garden (since I'm at home again, I can do such wonderful leisure pursuits) and even edited them.


It's not dirty leh!
It's under great efforts, purposely edited to look exactly like this. And. I love it! Serious.


I like how the roses are raining from the sky like this, but in reality it looks even better.







No idea how to edit this one lah.
You tell me, which one is most stylish.



Talking about roses. Have you ever seen a rose withering (i.e. losing its petals)?
No.

It goes a little bith sth like this: (Attention, romantic and artistically high-grade paragraph comming!)

The short involuntary walk around took Mathilda to a seat, which - with its clean, cold design and perfectly arranged flowers around it - had this certain barren hospital character and thus looked much more repulsing, than the planner of the park must have originally intended.
Mathilda took a seat and while leaning back, tried to make herself comfortable on the hard metal. She couldn't take pleasure in the whole atmosphere of this brisk summer morning and the thought of the interview of one of the patients didn't exactly cheer up her mood.
She let her gaze wander over the neat gardens and came to rest upon a bed of roses in front of her.
A beautiful full-blown rose suddenly gained her attention. It hang down from a high rose tree and had moved slightly in the wind. But now it was completely still.
As if someone had forcefully shaking the whole tree, or the blossom itself had decided that it was time to let go of her beautiful dress, suddenly half of the petals were shed into the air and fell to the ground, like heavy raindrops bursting out of a cloud.
With other petals, who had already left their place high above, they now adorned the stone ground.
In the twinkling of an eye, the remaining petals likewise followed their siblings. Abruptly they detached from their receptacle, and soon met the earth.
Mathilda blinked.



Yup, bye!
Chu, Ailing


* because I could just put it short and say they most of them pose and look like bitches**

** which doesn't mean whatever you think LoL



P/s: Now I'm not too paiseh to post the same pic as an icon and banner.

2 comments :

  1. I love the last picture, its amazing how u do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you serious? !^^
    it's basically a bunch of different (adjustment) layers, w/ different blending modes too

    the part on the bottom right appears darker, because I used a gradient layer (in brown and transparent)

    err...basically, if you want to know it really much, I could try to recreate the psd file


    (I'm sooo nice.... sry had to say that fml)

    ReplyDelete