About
Navigation
Music
Archieve
Twitter

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Oceanus



Just a quick message to inform you all about the arrival of my DSLR.
Hands down, even the most derpest person on earth owns one now.

My mother - full of grace as she is - sometimes - decided to get one!
She's actually totally weird.



I tried to persuade her to buy one months ago, of course she wouldn't want to hear about spending money on such a heavy brick, which only I use.
Then suddenly about a week ago, all of a sudden she told me that I should check DSLR prices in Japan, as she found that she had 500bucks for a camera...

The same thing happened when I was 10 and demanded for 2nd earlobe piercing. Forbidden!
1 year later - long forgotten were the hot wishes of my youth
They have passed like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow.
- she nearly forced me to get them done.


I ordered the camera from a very very dubious site, but they sold it for so cheap!
Everything went smooth though, so my doubts were unjustified, but the site was really weird. When ordering from more unknown smaller sites, I'd always check if all their links (like FAQ, About Us, Contact) really work and on this site a few links (Facebook Profile linked to twitter.com) didn't work, so I was a bit worried.

But no risk, no fun, I saved so much money ㅋㅋ


Anyways, here are my first act pro tries with my new toy, which I decided to baptize. I only need a name. (That is because I know a dude who named his cam Carmen #wtf)



My new Ikea lamp, Tisdag, which is a beautiful piece of art. I love the white matte finish, the shape of the neck (?) and that it's a LED lamp (green and economical).
The Little Twin Stars calendar is also just too cute!

Somehow I find that the wooden panels make my my room look a bit cottage style.


I always plan to get a FT Island desk calendar, but actually it's not too awesome and the pastel colorfulness of Litte Twin Stars is to-die-for.


Reminds me of CNY. We never celebrate CNY, because my family actually is a bit very the intellectual, aristocrat diplomat-ish, so we don't play with any Asian family. Actually, we don't really know any Asian family. I don't really mind, only that I never get angpow. ㅠㅠ




My YOURꙄƎYƎLIE tee. It comes in a very chic packaging, which surprisingly wasn't really damaged during its transport from Thailand!
I never know they ship it straight from their factory, since I assumed that it was a British label.

It took them really a long time to send, maybe because they are made to order? I think I waited nearly two weeks before I received a shipment confirmation.
But it's nice that they state a low price.

The tee is very nice, but the print is actually not as high quality as I had thought.



Oh yeah, I found an amazing blog of a photographer from Kyoto. My new backgrounds are his work ♥


Chu, Ailing

No comments :

Post a Comment