About
Navigation
Music
Archieve
Twitter

Tuesday 29 July 2014


We - Fly To The Sky
I have nothing to blog about, except that I want to blog.
Online shopping has really this one effin big disadvantage of mailing...
First of all you have to wait for the order be processed, then posted, then transported and then in most cases I think for you to go somewhere an pick it up, because you were not at home when a delivery attempt was made.

Another big trouble is this delivery attempt, you never know when this guy is going to arrive... Yesterday my parcel was supposed to arrive but UPS didn't made it... Now I have to wait again today.... fml


Online - real world connection needs a lot of improvement.
As in online shopping but also customer service!

For example Hermes let you track their delivery vehicle per GPS! So you can see where it is, at least when it's near your place you now it might arrive soon (if it's further away you can't say anything really, cuz you never know if in the next moment it will directly drive to your area/ place...)

Anyway I think the only solution for smoother and faster delivery is hire more mail man.... But then everything will be more expensive, too....


Then customer service... I think customer have arrived at 2253409th century already while companies still stagnate somewhere around the time when telegrams were introduces...

WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT READING AN E-MAIL CORRECTLY?!

I won't even start about how long it takes them to reply to an e-mail... Probably they have to do some research at times or just typing a reply takes long enough and they get 10000s of them daily, BUT there are sites with CHAT SUPPORT (or twitter support, but that's really slow, too) there you are being served almost instantly and things work out super fast so why doesn't everyone offer this?!

What's the big deal? Either the poor fellas sit there and answer e-mails or just chat with the customers. I think chatting would even be more fulfilling and also quite varied so it wouldn't be so boring.
And the customer is happy too because he knows what he signed up for...

Yet most site still don't offer any of that support.....



But ok, what I don't know about things required to run a company so I shall indulgently close my eyes to such stupidity...

What really isn't understandable is that most of the times the persons replying to your e-mail don't even care to read it!
Or are just too dumb to do it, I don't know how....

Mostly you will get one of these pre-made answers, which obviously don't give you the information you asked for, because then it would be on their site already and you'd have read it liao!!!
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU THEN BOTHER TO ASK THEM AGAIN?!

So then you will reply, asking the same thing again....

Only after this time, will you get an answer, except that you asked 2 things and apparently, customer service people only read to the first question.

So you reply again, asking them the 2nd question....


By that time mostly 4 days will have past...


And acutally it can't be that it takes them 4 days to answer 2 question, which in a normal convo would probably take sb 5 sec to explain.....


The most retarded thing is not that it's slow because they have so many mails or replying takes so long, it's because the first time you message them they fuck read your mail!!!!
They just copy past some random shit!!!



Ok I'm getting really agitated haha
The other day I ordered something from monoqi and it wasn't shipped in the due time.
I msg them, no reply...
I spam their freaking twitter... nothing
I complain on their fucking facebook... no reaction

For heaven's sake, want to rip people off then why offer PayPal?
I really didn't want them to get through with this (of course I filed a complaint via pp) but I also insulted them on twitter for days hahaha....


I love cursing people, it gives you a feeling of satisfaction!!!



Anyway to end this useless ramble I will just curse all the stupid companies on this world who are too dumb to reply to a question:
I hope you will all die! Now



Another thing I thought of is way SNS don't think of any method - especially for celebrities - to protect their account!
Recently Donghae's instagram was hacked and he was very upset about it....

Of course the hackers will brute-force the PW so Donghae knew he was attacked by getting mails I guess, like 'Your account was deactivated for 1 day because of too many failed log-in attempts' or so...
Why don't they offer device identification/ recognition... Like only from this and that registered device can you access this account.... Like that hackers will have it much harder....

The problem with people is we are too lazy and comfortable with everything....


Chu, Ailing

No comments :

Post a Comment